High efficiency - small space requirement
The FSM compact unit type KSF-K offers high efficiency with a very small space requirement. Type KSF-K is designed for flow rates of 5 l/s and above.
In combination with an upstream FSM screening unit, we provide an optimum installation for mechanical pre-treatment of waste water from one source.
Operation of the compact installation:
The waste water is pumped or flows freely into the flume of the screen, where it is cleaned. The screenings are discharged, de-watered and compacted. In this process, the water flows through the screen, while coarse material is retained. The screen unit is resistant to wear from grit and stones.
FSM`s proven machine components are used for the screen and the compactor.
The aerated grit chamber is designed in accordance with DWA-Standards in respect of separation of mineral superfines.
The complete length the grit chamber is provided with large bubble aeration.
The separated grit collects on the bottom of the tank. The grit is conveyed to a grit pump or a grit classifier by a spiral conveyor.
The grease trap is located parallel to the grit separator, separated from this by lamellas.
Floating grease collects in the grease trap and is directed into a hopper by a scraper.
A pump removes the grease discontinuously from the hopper.
The installation is provided with an emergency by-pass of the screen.
A by-pass for the complete plant can be installed optionally.
Applications in municipal and industrial clarification plant
• waste water pretreatment / fine screening
• septage reception and treatment
• meat, fish and poultry processing / slaughterhouses –pretreatment of total waste water
• composting installations, waste product and disposal engineering, seepage water treatment
• fruit and vegetable processing – pretreatment of total waste water
• fruit and vegetables – pretreatment of total waste water
• breweries – pretreatment of total waste water
• animal processing industry – pretreatment of total waste water
• Optimum grit separation designed to DWA standards
• High reliability through robust construction
• Proven machine design
• Screen and grit separator can be separate or integrated items
• Integrated emergency bypass
• Application as septage reception station possible
• Can be supplied for throughputs of 5 – 200 l/s
• Excellent performance/price ratio
• Low maintenance costs
• Machine completely hygienically encapsulated
Dimensions: (Throughput 5 - 200 l/s)
Area Throughput Grit chamber area with screen (LxW) Total area
20 l/s 4300 x 1320 mm 5,68 m²
50 l/s 8050 x 1320 mm 10,63 m²
100 l/s 11050 x 1800 mm 19,89 m²
140 l/s 15550 x 1800 mm 27,99 m²
200 l/s 22300 x 1800 mm 40,14 m²
tank and cover stainless steel SS304 or SS316, other materials on request
screw / spiral stainless steel SS304 or SS316, other materials on request
wear liner HDPE
drives Geared motors, make SEW
Wir sind seit vielen Jahrzehnten die Spezialisten der Wasser- und Abwasserreinigung und haben unzählige Projekte im In- und Ausland erfolgreich ausgeführt.
Gerne senden wir Ihnen unsere umfangreiche und aussagekräftige Referenzliste zu.
Hierzu benötigen wir Ihren Namen, Ihre Anschrift und Ihre Telefonnummer.
Bei der telefonischen Rücksprache klären wir in einem kurzen Gespräch Ihr spezielles Bedarfsprofil, um Ihnen dann umgehend und zielgerichtet die gewünschten Informationen zuzusenden.
Bitte senden Sie uns eine kurze E-mail, verwenden Sie den "Anfrage" Button oder rufen Sie uns doch einfach an.
Wir freuen uns über Ihr Interesse.
Consulting & Support
Productive throughout the range: technological mastery and the very best service.
Understanding enquiries and problems in order to develop specifically targeted solutions.
Exciting projects successfully implemented in over 20 countries on 5 continents.
High throughput, reliability and service quality. Fully developed concepts for the high demands of daily realities.
Thinking about tomorrow today. We have been developing products designed to be sustainable, flexible and durable with this in mind for 50 years.
Integrated solutions at the highest technological level, seamlessly adapted to the existing workflow by our engineers.