The FSM grit classifier is used to separate solids from water.
The unit can be charged via air jet lift, pump or free flow.
The FSM grit classifier consists of a separating container and a screw conveyor. Application areas range from municipal sewage plant to separation of sediment and heavy materials in production and process waste water in the chemical, food, paper and waste disposal industries. The grit separator provides high performance coupled with low operating costs.
Inflow of the grit/water mixture can be either under pressure or via gravity line. The tangential feed induces a rotary movement in the water which causes (Type SK) the heavier substances such as sand to sink to the apex of the tank, where they are removed and dewatered via the screw conveyor. The grit is thus rendered substantially free of organic matter.
The grit classifier Type TSK is feeded from the top with the grit water mixture.
The FSM grit classifier effects a continual separation of the grit from the waste water flow while reducing the organic portion of the solids and dewatering the grit.
Applications in municipal and industrial clarification plant
• waste water pre-treatment / grit treatment
• grit dewatering
• circular degritter installations up to 30 l/s infeed
• meat, fish and shellfish processing / slaughterhouses – preliminary clarification of total waste water
• sugar industry – preliminary clarification of total waste water
• fruit and vegetable processing – preliminary clarification of total waste water
• breweries – preliminary clarification of total waste water
• animal meal production – preliminary clarification of total waste water
• compost installations, waste product and disposal engineering, household and industrial refuse, garden refuse and compost, seepage water treatment
• machinery industry – metal swarf conveying
• glass and ceramic industry
• High reliability through robust construction
• If required, the grit separator can be constructed so that conversion to a a grit washer can be carried out at a later date.
• The unit can be extended to include an input station for channel grit and street sweepings.
• Feed rate of up to 50 l/s possible.
• Excellent cost/performance ratio
• Low maintenance costs
• Suitable for outdoor sites / operation in winter
• Easily adapted to suit changed operating conditions
• Machine completely hygienically encapsulated
• The FSM grit classifier has proved itself in practice at home and abroad.
length/width/height 5200 / 2200 / 3120 mm, other dimensions on request
throughput up to 40 l/s, other throughputs on request
length/width/height 6700 / 2100 / 3500 mm, other dimensions on request
throughput up to 50 l/s, other throughputs on request
machine frame stainless steel SS304 or SS316, other materials on request
conveyor screw special steel or stainless steel SS304 or SS316, other materials on request
drives geared motors, make SEW
Wir sind seit vielen Jahrzehnten die Spezialisten der Wasser- und Abwasserreinigung und haben unzählige Projekte im In- und Ausland erfolgreich ausgeführt.
Gerne senden wir Ihnen unsere umfangreiche und aussagekräftige Referenzliste zu.
Hierzu benötigen wir Ihren Namen, Ihre Anschrift und Ihre Telefonnummer.
Bei der telefonischen Rücksprache klären wir in einem kurzen Gespräch Ihr spezielles Bedarfsprofil, um Ihnen dann umgehend und zielgerichtet die gewünschten Informationen zuzusenden.
Bitte senden Sie uns eine kurze E-mail, verwenden Sie den "Anfrage" Button oder rufen Sie uns doch einfach an.
Wir freuen uns über Ihr Interesse.
Consulting & Support
Productive throughout the range: technological mastery and the very best service.
Understanding enquiries and problems in order to develop specifically targeted solutions.
Exciting projects successfully implemented in over 20 countries on 5 continents.
High throughput, reliability and service quality. Fully developed concepts for the high demands of daily realities.
Thinking about tomorrow today. We have been developing products designed to be sustainable, flexible and durable with this in mind for 50 years.
Integrated solutions at the highest technological level, seamlessly adapted to the existing workflow by our engineers.