The FSM compacting conveyor is synonymous with hygienic and efficient handling of screenings.
Waste disposal is a cost factor at every installation – wet screenings are heavy screenings and increase your costs. The septage in the water must be delivered to the subsequent sewage purification processes.
The FSM compacting conveyor reduces the weight and volume of your screenings. FSM compacting conveyor provide high performance coupled with low operating costs.
The FSM compacting conveyor is available in 3 sizes with screw diameters of 200, 300 and 400 mm. It is used to dewater, compact and convey screenings or other damp/wet waste materials. Waste materials from a screen , screw conveyor or conveyor belt are dropped into the inlet hopper.
The worm screw conveys, dewaters and compacts the waste material. The water escaping from the compacted material is released to the flume.
An optional available washing device, washes out more than 90% of fecal matter.
Hair, fibers etc. which could cause operating failures and build-ups remains in the screenings. Service water can be used as wash water. The unit is driven by an SEW geared motor.
If the installation is used outdoors, the machine can be provided with heating.
Applications in municipal and industrial clarification plant
• waste water pre-treatment / fine screening
• sludge screening / secondary sludge
• sludge screening / primary sludge
• sea water discharge
• rainwater tank overflow and storage channel screening
• septage reception and Treatment
Applications in the paper and cellulose industry
• wash water, unbarking installations
• coarse matter runoff, channel water
Applications in the industrie
• clarification of total waste water
• sugar industry - preliminary clarification of total waste water
• composting installations, waste product and disposal engineering, seepage water treatment
• fruit and vegetable processing – preliminary clarification of total waste water
• breweries – preliminary clarification of total waste water
• animal processing – preliminary clarification of total waste water
• disposal of wet refuse, kitchen refuse
• disposal of food and food residues
• High reliability through robust construction
• Reduction of waste disposal costs, minimising of volume and weight of screenings.
• Apart from fast-wearing parts, constructed entirely of stainless steel.
• Washed out matter is returned to the flume.
• Installation is smell-tight throughout when a bagging unit is fitted.
• Can be easily retrofitted to an existing installation, because very flexible and adaptable
• Excellent cost/performance ratio
• Low maintenance costs
• Suitable for outdoor sites / operation in winter
• Machine completely hygienically encapsulated
• The FSM compacting conveyor has proved itself at home and abroad.
type SFC 200 SFC 300 SFC 400
diameter of conveyor screw 200 mm 270 mm 370 mm
throughput 2m³/h 4m³/h up to 10m³/h pipe screenings
solid matter > 30 %
elutriation of fecal matter > 90 %
volume-/weight reduction 40 bis 60%
machine frame stainless steel SS304 or SS316, other materials on request
sack filling device stainless steel SS304 or SS316, other materials on request
conveyor screw stainless steel SS304 or SS316, other materials on request
drives geared motors, make SEW
Wir sind seit vielen Jahrzehnten die Spezialisten der Wasser- und Abwasserreinigung und haben unzählige Projekte im In- und Ausland erfolgreich ausgeführt.
Gerne senden wir Ihnen unsere umfangreiche und aussagekräftige Referenzliste zu.
Hierzu benötigen wir Ihren Namen, Ihre Anschrift und Ihre Telefonnummer.
Bei der telefonischen Rücksprache klären wir in einem kurzen Gespräch Ihr spezielles Bedarfsprofil, um Ihnen dann umgehend und zielgerichtet die gewünschten Informationen zuzusenden.
Bitte senden Sie uns eine kurze E-mail, verwenden Sie den "Anfrage" Button oder rufen Sie uns doch einfach an.
Wir freuen uns über Ihr Interesse.
Consulting & Support
Operating facility PohlheimVor dem Hohen Stein 1
Productive throughout the range: technological mastery and the very best service.
Understanding enquiries and problems in order to develop specifically targeted solutions.
Exciting projects successfully implemented in over 20 countries on 5 continents.
High throughput, reliability and service quality. Fully developed concepts for the high demands of daily realities.
Thinking about tomorrow today. We have been developing products designed to be sustainable, flexible and durable with this in mind for 50 years.
Integrated solutions at the highest technological level, seamlessly adapted to the existing workflow by our engineers.