The FSM screening washing press
... is synonymous with hygienic and efficient handling of screenings. Waste disposal is a cost factor at every installation – wet screenings are heavy screenings and increase your costs. The septage in the water must be delivered to the subsequent sewage purification processes. The FSM screening washing press reduces the weight and volume of your screenings and in addition washes out more than 95% of fecal matter. FSM screening washing press provide high performance coupled with low operating costs.
The FSM screening washing press is available in 3 sizes with screw diameters of 200, 300 and 350 mm. It is used to dewater, compact and convey screenings or other damp/wet waste materials.
Waste materials from a screen, screw conveyor or conveyor belt are dropped into the inlet hopper. The worm screw conveys, dewaters and compacts the waste material.
The water escaping from the compacted material is released to the flume.
With the help of the built-in washing device, fecal matter is subjected to a wash-board friction operation, loosened and washed out.
Hair, fibers etc. which could cause operating failures and build-ups remains in the screenings. Service water can be used as wash water.
Optional we can install a whirl agitator at the inlet hopper, which generate an intensive prewashing of the screenings.
The screening washing press is able to deal with a sudden change in load better than a conventional worm screening washing press.
The screening washing press is a sturdy steel constuction. The worm screw blades are made of wear resistant material and welded to the screw shaft.
The unit is driven by an SEW geared motor.
If the installation is used outdoors, the discharge pipe can be provided with heating.
In Order to increase the dry solid matter content, the screening washing press can be equipped with an additional dewatering unit. Here the back pressure is generated by an adjustable hydraulic cylinder which communicates with the drive motor and thus regulates the solid matter content. The screenings are discharged via a discharge pipe to a container or conveyor.
Applications in municipal and industrial clarification plant
• waste water pre-treatment / fine screening
• sludge screening / secondary sludge
• sludge screening / primary sludge
• sea water discharge
• rainwater tank overflow and storage channel screening
• septage reception and treatment
Applications in the paper and cellulose industry
• wash water, unbarking installations
• coarse matter runoff, channel water
Applications in power stations
• clarification of total waste water
• sugar industry - preliminary clarification of total waste water
• composting installations, waste product and disposal engineering, seepage water treatment
• fruit and vegetable processing – preliminary clarification of total waste water
• breweries – preliminary clarification of total waste water
• animal processing – preliminary clarification of total waste water
• disposal of wet refuse, kitchen refuse
• disposal of food and food residues
• High reliability through robust construction
• Reduction of waste disposal costs, minimising of volume and weight of screenings.
• Apart from fast-wearing parts, constructed entirely of stainless steel.
• Washed out matter is returned to the flume.
• Optional: whirl agitator at the inlet hopper, for an intensive prewashing
• If a shredding unit is fitted, improved spreading and drying out of screenings.
• Installation is smell-tight throughout when a bagging unit is fitted.
• Easily retrofitted to an existing installation, because very flexible.
• Excellent cost/performance ratio
• Low maintenance costs
• Suitable for outdoor sites / operation in winter
• Machine completely hygienically encapsulated
• The unit has proved itself in hundreds of applications at home and abroad.
type SPW 200 SPW 300 SPW 350
diameter of conveyor screw 200 mm 300 mm 350 mm
throughput up to 10 m³/h, larger throughputs on request
solid matter > 40 %
with back pressure device > 50 %
elutriation of fecal matter < 20 mg/g BSB5
volume-/weight reduction 65 – 85 %
machine frame stainless steel SS304 or SS316, other materials on request
discharge pipe stainless steel SS304 or SS316, other materials on request
sack filling device stainless steel SS304 or SS316, other materials on request
shredding unit housing stainless steel SS304 or SS316, other materials on request
conveyor screw extremely wear resisting steel
wear strips extremely wear resisting steel
drives geared motors, make SEW
Wir sind seit vielen Jahrzehnten die Spezialisten der Wasser- und Abwasserreinigung und haben unzählige Projekte im In- und Ausland erfolgreich ausgeführt.
Gerne senden wir Ihnen unsere umfangreiche und aussagekräftige Referenzliste zu.
Hierzu benötigen wir Ihren Namen, Ihre Anschrift und Ihre Telefonnummer.
Bei der telefonischen Rücksprache klären wir in einem kurzen Gespräch Ihr spezielles Bedarfsprofil, um Ihnen dann umgehend und zielgerichtet die gewünschten Informationen zuzusenden.
Bitte senden Sie uns eine kurze E-mail, verwenden Sie den "Anfrage" Button oder rufen Sie uns doch einfach an.
Wir freuen uns über Ihr Interesse.
Consulting & Support
Operating facility PohlheimVor dem Hohen Stein 1
Productive throughout the range: technological mastery and the very best service.
Understanding enquiries and problems in order to develop specifically targeted solutions.
Exciting projects successfully implemented in over 20 countries on 5 continents.
High throughput, reliability and service quality. Fully developed concepts for the high demands of daily realities.
Thinking about tomorrow today. We have been developing products designed to be sustainable, flexible and durable with this in mind for 50 years.
Integrated solutions at the highest technological level, seamlessly adapted to the existing workflow by our engineers.