The FSM Basket Screen meets the most demanding specifications
The FSM Basket Screen was developed to deal with particular problems associated with sewage pretreatment plant.
Parallel to the increasing demands of users, FSM introduced modifications to the basic design. These have resulted in an optimum product for the preliminary treatment of waste waterproviding high performance coupled with low operating costs. The Basket screen is a coarse and fine screen and use for pump protection in waste water treatment.
The basket screen for installation in sump shafts is based on the design of our grab bar screens.
The basket of the screen is raised and lowered in the shaft via an electric hoist. The basket is guided by two guide rails built into the shaft and four rollers fitted to the basket. The guides are curved above the operating Level, which allows an automatic emptying of the basket above the dumpster. Final emptying is carried out by hand with a rake. While emptying the basket at the top a coarse bar screen is closing the channel.
The drive is mounted on bracket on the crossbeam of the frame and consists of a wire rope drum with geared motor. The hoist is provided with limit switches for the motor at the top and bottom positions of the basket – the end positions can be adjusted as desired.
The screen is manually controlled via a local control station with dead
man´s switch for raising and lowering the basket.
Applications in municipal and industrial clarification plant
• waste water pre-treatment / coarse screening
• sludge screening / secondary sludge
• sludge screening / primary sludge
• sea water treatment
• rainwater tank overflow and storage channel screening
• supply pumping stations
• protective installations for downstream equipment
• decontamintion of running waters
Applications in the paper and cellulose industry
• wash water, debarking plants
• coarse matter runoff, channel water
Applications in power stations
• cooling and service water screening (river intake etc.)
• sea water screening
• cooling and waste water screening (river intake etc.)
• sea water screening
• textile and textile finishing industry –preliminary clarification of total waste water
• meat, fish and poultry processing / slaughterhouses preliminary clarification of total waste water
• sugar industry - preliminary clarification of total waste water
• composting installations, waste product and disposal engineering, seepage water treatment
• fruit and vegetable processing – preliminary clarification of total waste water
• animal meal production– preliminary clarification of total waste water
• High reliability through robust construction
• The screen allows the passage of grit without malfunctioning.
• Discharge of grease in large quantities presents no problem.
• Screenings conveyed positively to the discharge point.
• Reliable guiding of the basket in a trackway
• Excellent cost/performance ratio
• Low maintenance costs
• Suitable for outdoor sites / operation in winter
• Easily adapted to suit changed operating conditions
filter width 100 to 1500 mm, lager sizes on request
channel depth up to 15000 mm, larger sizes on request
slot opening 6 – 100 mm, other sizes on request
mounting angle 90°, other angles on request
machine frame stainless steel SS304 or SS316, other materials on request
filter element stainless steel SS304 or SS316, other materials on request
rope stainless steel SS304 or SS316, other materials on request
use with sea/brackish water sea water resistant material for machine frame, filter element
Wir sind seit vielen Jahrzehnten die Spezialisten der Wasser- und Abwasserreinigung und haben unzählige Projekte im In- und Ausland erfolgreich ausgeführt.
Gerne senden wir Ihnen unsere umfangreiche und aussagekräftige Referenzliste zu.
Hierzu benötigen wir Ihren Namen, Ihre Anschrift und Ihre Telefonnummer.
Bei der telefonischen Rücksprache klären wir in einem kurzen Gespräch Ihr spezielles Bedarfsprofil, um Ihnen dann umgehend und zielgerichtet die gewünschten Informationen zuzusenden.
Bitte senden Sie uns eine kurze E-mail, verwenden Sie den "Anfrage" Button oder rufen Sie uns doch einfach an.
Wir freuen uns über Ihr Interesse.
Consulting & Support
Operating facility PohlheimVor dem Hohen Stein 1
Productive throughout the range: technological mastery and the very best service.
Understanding enquiries and problems in order to develop specifically targeted solutions.
Exciting projects successfully implemented in over 20 countries on 5 continents.
High throughput, reliability and service quality. Fully developed concepts for the high demands of daily realities.
Thinking about tomorrow today. We have been developing products designed to be sustainable, flexible and durable with this in mind for 50 years.
Integrated solutions at the highest technological level, seamlessly adapted to the existing workflow by our engineers.