The FSM - Multi Rake Bar Screen was developed to deal with particular problems associated with sewage pre-treatment plant.
Parallel to the increasing demands of users, FSM introduced modifications to the basic design.
These have resulted in an optimum product for the preliminary treatment of waste water-providing high performance coupled with low operating costs. The Multi rake bar screen is a coarse and fine screen and use in water and waste water treatment predominantly thought.
The waste water flows through bars made of stainless steel, while contaminants are held back. Solid matter is picked up directly at the bottom of the channel without the need for a bottom recess. The cleaning elements are fixed between two chains and are designed with teeth for the best cleaning of the screen. The screenings can be discharged into containers, wash compactors, screw conveyors, conveyor belts etc.
Applications in municipal and industrial clarification plant
• waste water pre-treatment / fine screening
• sludge screening / secondary sludge
• sludge screening / primary sludge
• sea water treatment
• rainwater tank overflow and storage channel screening
• fecal matter reception and treatment
Applications in the paper and cellulose industry
• wash water, debarking installations
• coarse matter runoff, channel water
Applications in power stations
• cooling and service water screening (river intake etc.)
• sea water screening
• cooling and waste water screening (river intake etc.)
• sea water screening
• textile and textile finishing industry – preliminary clarification of total waste water
• meat, fish and poultry processing / slaughter-houses – preliminary clarification of total waste water
• sugar industry - preliminary clarification of total waste water
• composting installations, waste product and disposal engineering, seepage water treatment
• fruit and vegetable processing – preliminary clarification of total waste water
• breweries – preliminary clarification of total waste water
• animal meal production– preliminary clarification of total waste water
• removal of algae
• High reliability through robust construction – no need for upstream coarse screening.
• The Multi Rake Bar Screen allows the passage of grit without malfunctioning.
• Discharge of coarse matter through large rakes
• Screen field optimally cleaned as a result of the teeth of the rakes.
• Screenings conveyed positively to the discharge point.
• Excellent cost/performance ratio
• Low maintenance costs
• Suitable for outdoor sites / operation in winter
• Easily adapted to suit changed operating conditions
• Machine completely hygienically encapsulated
filter width 300 to 6000 mm
shaft center distance up to 25000 mm, larger sizes on request
slot opening 3 – 100 mm, other sizes on request
water level difference up to 2000 mm possible, larger differentials on request
mounting angle 50° - 90° other angles on request
machine frame stainless steel SS304 or SS316, other materials on request
screen field stainless steel SS304 or SS316, other materials on request
chains bush conveyor chain of wear resistant steel or wear resistant stainless steel
rollers PA, SS304 or SS316, other materials on request
sprockets wear resistant steel or wear resistant stainless steel
drives geared motor, make SEW
use with sea/brackish water sea water resistant material for machine frame, screen field, chains, sprockets
Wir sind seit vielen Jahrzehnten die Spezialisten der Wasser- und Abwasserreinigung und haben unzählige Projekte im In- und Ausland erfolgreich ausgeführt.
Gerne senden wir Ihnen unsere umfangreiche und aussagekräftige Referenzliste zu.
Hierzu benötigen wir Ihren Namen, Ihre Anschrift und Ihre Telefonnummer.
Bei der telefonischen Rücksprache klären wir in einem kurzen Gespräch Ihr spezielles Bedarfsprofil, um Ihnen dann umgehend und zielgerichtet die gewünschten Informationen zuzusenden.
Bitte senden Sie uns eine kurze E-mail, verwenden Sie den "Anfrage" Button oder rufen Sie uns doch einfach an.
Wir freuen uns über Ihr Interesse.
Consulting & Support
Productive throughout the range: technological mastery and the very best service.
Understanding enquiries and problems in order to develop specifically targeted solutions.
Exciting projects successfully implemented in over 20 countries on 5 continents.
High throughput, reliability and service quality. Fully developed concepts for the high demands of daily realities.
Thinking about tomorrow today. We have been developing products designed to be sustainable, flexible and durable with this in mind for 50 years.
Integrated solutions at the highest technological level, seamlessly adapted to the existing workflow by our engineers.