The FSM sludge screen consists of a cylindrical, enclosed tube inside which a screen with screw inside it is installed.
Via an inlet flange, the liquid to be screened is added into the screen under pressure. The machine may thus also be integrated into the pipework.
The machine is subdivided into the functional areas of screening, compression/dewatering and discharge.
Material held back by the screen is conveyed through a screw conveyor into the compression and dewatering zone.
Washing water or re-rinsing for cleaning the screen is not required.
At the end of the compression and dewatering zone, a cone reduces the size of the outlet cross-section. Through the cone, the counterpressure for the compression and dewatering of the material is achieved. The cone can be displaced axially and is run pneumatically.
The counterpressure and/or the cross section through which the material can get into the discharge region is therefore variable.
The perforation of the screen and the design of the discharge area may be adapted individually to the needs and conditions that our customers are faced with.
Can be used in public utility and industrial sewage plants
• Process water screening
• Sludge screening / secondary sludge
• Sludge screening / primary sludge
Can be used in the paper and cellulose industry
• Process water screening
Can be used in industry
• Textile and textile-finishing industry - Process water screening
• Composting plants in waste disposal systems - Leachate treatment
• High throughputs due to pressurised screening
• Can also be used for highly-viscous sludges or those containing grease
• High level of dewatering of the screening by counterpressure cone
• High operational safety due to robust construction
• If the screw has become worn, this can be readjusted
• Reinforced coils reduce wear, particularly when used with abrasive media
• Increase in operational safety and reduction of maintenance required in the subsequent sludge treatment, such as inspissation, disinfection, stabilisation, dewatering and drying
• Low maintenance of the machine required
• Reliable cleaning of the screening surface without additional industrial water
• Machine completely hygienic with odour encapsulation
Throughput power up to 110 m³/h sludge and 150 m³/h process water
Perforation 1-10 mm, other perforations on request
Angle of installation Horizontal
Dewatering Dewatering the screening to up to 45% DS
Machine frame Stainless steel 1.4301 or 1.4404, other materials on request
Screen element Stainless steel 1.4301 or 1.4404, other materials on request
Drives Geared motor, make: SEW
Wir sind seit vielen Jahrzehnten die Spezialisten der Wasser- und Abwasserreinigung und haben unzählige Projekte im In- und Ausland erfolgreich ausgeführt.
Gerne senden wir Ihnen unsere umfangreiche und aussagekräftige Referenzliste zu.
Hierzu benötigen wir Ihren Namen, Ihre Anschrift und Ihre Telefonnummer.
Bei der telefonischen Rücksprache klären wir in einem kurzen Gespräch Ihr spezielles Bedarfsprofil, um Ihnen dann umgehend und zielgerichtet die gewünschten Informationen zuzusenden.
Bitte senden Sie uns eine kurze E-mail, verwenden Sie den "Anfrage" Button oder rufen Sie uns doch einfach an.
Wir freuen uns über Ihr Interesse.
Consulting & Support
Operating facility PohlheimVor dem Hohen Stein 1
Productive throughout the range: technological mastery and the very best service.
Understanding enquiries and problems in order to develop specifically targeted solutions.
Exciting projects successfully implemented in over 20 countries on 5 continents.
High throughput, reliability and service quality. Fully developed concepts for the high demands of daily realities.
Thinking about tomorrow today. We have been developing products designed to be sustainable, flexible and durable with this in mind for 50 years.
Integrated solutions at the highest technological level, seamlessly adapted to the existing workflow by our engineers.