The FSM Trash Rack Screen has been developed in reference to the increasing demands of users. These resulted in an optimum product for- coarse cleaning of waste water - providing high performance coupled with low operating costs.
The FSM Trash Rack Screen thus offers ideal protection for pumping and fine screening installations. The Trash rake screen is a coarse screen for channels of large depth and width use in water and waste water treatment predominantly thought.
The waste water flows through a bar screen made of steel or stainless steel, while screenings are held back. Solid matter is picked up by our special grab directly at the bottom of the channel without the need for a base step. The teeth of the grab act between the bars of the screen thus preventing jamming of the screenings. The grab moved up and down by a rope. Opening and closing of the grab is achieved by a hydraulic cylinder.
Discharge of the screening is into a container, wash compactor, screw conveyor, conveyor belt etc.
The position of the grab is controlled by a rotary selector switch. Thereby different positions on the screen field can be reached by the grab. For digger operation the rope is controlled by a slack rope weight.
Applications in municipal and industrial clarification plant
• waste water pre-treatment / coarse screening
• sea water treatment
• rainwater tank overflow and storage channel screening
• supply pumping stations
• protective installations for downstream equipment cleaning of streaming water
Applications in power stations
• cooling and service water screening (river intake etc.)
• sea water screening
• cooling and waste water screening (river intake etc.)
• sea water screening
• textile and textile finishing industry – preliminary clarification of total waste water
• meat, fish and poultry processing / slaughterhouses preliminary clarification of total waste water
• sugar industry - preliminary clarification of total waste water
• composting installations, waste product and disposal engineering, seepage water treatment
• fruit and vegetable processing – preliminary clarification of total waste water
• animal meal production – preliminary clarification of total waste water
• High reliability through robust construction
• The FSM Trash Rack screen allows the passage of grit without malfunctioning
• Screenings are fixed between Front and back rake, no falling back in the channel
• Excellent cost/performance ratio
• Low maintenance costs
• Suitable for outdoor sites / operation in winter
• Easily adapted to suit changed operating conditions
• The FSM Trash Rack Screen unit has proved itself in practice at home and abroad
screen width 800 bis 20000 mm, larger widths on request
channel depth up to 70 m, larger depths on request
gap width 20 mm to 200 mm, larger widths on request
mounting angle 75° or 90°, other angles on request
machine frame galvanised steel, stainless steel SS304 or SS316, other materials on request
bar screen coated steel, stainless steel SS304 or SS316, other materials on request
guides galvanised steel, stainless steel SS304 or SS316, other materials on request
grab shovel/grab teeth coated steel, stainless steel SS304 or SS316, other materials on request
use with sea/brackish water sea water resistant material for machine frame, screen,grab shovel and guides on request
Wir sind seit vielen Jahrzehnten die Spezialisten der Wasser- und Abwasserreinigung und haben unzählige Projekte im In- und Ausland erfolgreich ausgeführt.
Gerne senden wir Ihnen unsere umfangreiche und aussagekräftige Referenzliste zu.
Hierzu benötigen wir Ihren Namen, Ihre Anschrift und Ihre Telefonnummer.
Bei der telefonischen Rücksprache klären wir in einem kurzen Gespräch Ihr spezielles Bedarfsprofil, um Ihnen dann umgehend und zielgerichtet die gewünschten Informationen zuzusenden.
Bitte senden Sie uns eine kurze E-mail, verwenden Sie den "Anfrage" Button oder rufen Sie uns doch einfach an.
Wir freuen uns über Ihr Interesse.
Consulting & Support
Operating facility PohlheimVor dem Hohen Stein 1
Productive throughout the range: technological mastery and the very best service.
Understanding enquiries and problems in order to develop specifically targeted solutions.
Exciting projects successfully implemented in over 20 countries on 5 continents.
High throughput, reliability and service quality. Fully developed concepts for the high demands of daily realities.
Thinking about tomorrow today. We have been developing products designed to be sustainable, flexible and durable with this in mind for 50 years.
Integrated solutions at the highest technological level, seamlessly adapted to the existing workflow by our engineers.