FSM conveyors are used to convey solid matter and are available in two main designs – as a screw conveyor with self-supporting central shaft or as spiral conveyor without central shaft.
Applications range from municipal sewage plants to industrial applications in the foodstuff and paper industries, in waste product and recycling plants etc. The conveyors are further used in reception stations for road sweepings or sewer grit.
Here, the conveyors can be directly fed by suction vehicles or similar equipment.
The screw conveyor can be directly charged via a coarse or fine screening unit, a screw conveyor or a screenings wash compactor. The screenings are then conveyed to the discharge point.
The discharge points can be variably arranged so that a complete container can be filled by one container. The screw conveyors can be provided in pivoted or travelling versions.
The "intelligent" screw conveyor can fill several container trolleys in combination with FSM container trolleys, the container can be uniformly filled without recourse to manual operation. When a double screw conveyor is used, the discharge hopper can be provided with an automatic slewing chute.
The material can be discharged to a wash compactor, belt conveyor, container etc.
Applications in municipal and industrial clarification plant
• conveying grit
• conveying screenings
• conveying coarse matter
• conveying sludge
Applications in the paper and cellulose industry
• conveying pulp
Applications in the industry
• meat, fish and poultry processing / slaughterhouses – conveying of waste
• Increase – Waste
• fruit and vegetable processing
• breweries – waste like malt, mash, waste of bottle washer
• animal processing
• disposal of wet debris and kitchen waste
• disposal of foodstuffs and food waste
• glass and ceramic industry
• petrochemical industry
• textile industry – fibrous and residual material
• vineyards – residual material
• combustion plants – ash, granular material, hazardous waste
• High reliability through robust construction
• Can be extended to become a reception station for sewer grit and street sweepings
• Capactiy customised
• Length of conveyor up to 30 m
• Excellent cost/performance ratio
• Nearly wearless - screw conveyor (Service life of more than 10 years possible)
• The worm screw can be provided with or without a central shaft
• Low maintenance costs
• Suitable for outdoor sites / operation in winter
• Easy retrofitting when adapting to changed operating conditions
• Machine completely hygienically encapsulated
• The FSM conveyor has proved itself in applications at home and abroad.
Type SF – screw conveyor SpF – spiral conveyor
Diameter of screw 200 mm / 300 mm / 400 mm / 500 mm, other sizes on request
Length up to 30 m
Capacity on request
machine frame stainless steel SS304 or SS316, other materials on request
covers/inlet hopper stainless steel SS304 or SS316, other materials on request
wear liner HDPE, stainless steel SS304 or SS316, other materials on request
screw / spiral wear resisting steel or stainless steel
drives geared motors, make SEW
Wir sind seit vielen Jahrzehnten die Spezialisten der Wasser- und Abwasserreinigung und haben unzählige Projekte im In- und Ausland erfolgreich ausgeführt.
Gerne senden wir Ihnen unsere umfangreiche und aussagekräftige Referenzliste zu.
Hierzu benötigen wir Ihren Namen, Ihre Anschrift und Ihre Telefonnummer.
Bei der telefonischen Rücksprache klären wir in einem kurzen Gespräch Ihr spezielles Bedarfsprofil, um Ihnen dann umgehend und zielgerichtet die gewünschten Informationen zuzusenden.
Bitte senden Sie uns eine kurze E-mail, verwenden Sie den "Anfrage" Button oder rufen Sie uns doch einfach an.
Wir freuen uns über Ihr Interesse.
Consulting & Support
Productive throughout the range: technological mastery and the very best service.
Understanding enquiries and problems in order to develop specifically targeted solutions.
Exciting projects successfully implemented in over 20 countries on 5 continents.
High throughput, reliability and service quality. Fully developed concepts for the high demands of daily realities.
Thinking about tomorrow today. We have been developing products designed to be sustainable, flexible and durable with this in mind for 50 years.
Integrated solutions at the highest technological level, seamlessly adapted to the existing workflow by our engineers.